Beth is a degree-qualified Naturopath with over 20 years of experience in the field, specialising in integrative medicine and functional pathology testing.
Beth has worked for over 5 years with one of Australia’s top functional pathology companies and has been mentored here and overseas by some of integrative and anti-ageing medicines foremost speakers.
Beth has spent the last 10 years working with Integrative Doctors in a busy and highly successful medical practice. Specialising in anti-ageing, adrenal, thyroid and hormonal issues, weight management, heavy metal detoxification and diagnostic testing, she assists in clinical treatment decisions and the monitoring of patient health improvements as well as overseeing the care of her own patients.
She prefers to use practical and realistic protocols that clients can utilise easily into their lives. She sees herself as a partner, a cheerleader, on patients’ journey to better health and believes laughter is a wonderful medicine.
Beth has a keen interest and experience in:
• Anxiety, Depression, mood imbalances, Stress management
• Fatigue, low energy
• Sleep disturbances, Insomnia
• PMS, period pain, heavy periods, irregular periods, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis, Fibroids
• Menopause, hot flushes, weight gain
• Thyroid conditions – hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis
• SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), parasites, candida, IBS, abdominal discomfort and bloating
• Food sensitivities, Fructose malabsorption, Gluten intolerance
• Weight loss
• Detoxification – Heavy metals, Mercury toxicity, Mould/Biotoxin toxicity
• Cancer therapy support
Beth has been a speaker at several national industry seminars focussing primarily on female hormones, thyroid and adrenal conditions. She also co-created training modules on adrenal and hormonal conditions for the Australian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (ACNEM).
Finally, Beth is a regular and popular guest on the FX Medicine Podcast with over 100,000 downloads. Topics she has discussed have included:
• Thyroid, Adrenal & Sex Hormones
• Understanding Hormone Profiles
• Assessing Liver Detoxification
• Assessing Intestinal Permeability
• Mercury Toxicity: Identification And Testing
• Functional Pathology for Children
Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy
Advanced Certificate in Natural Fertility Management & Better Babies Preconception (with Francesca Naish)
Certificate Traditional Chinese Medicine
Certificate Clinical Foundations in Ayurvedic Medicine
I travel very frequently and I have received massages for well over ten years in different countries around the world. I keep a record of different people whose work is excellent and Kaitlyn for sure is on top of my list.
Besides being extremely good at what she does, she is a very carin... - Kaitlyn Testimonials